Information on comprehensive fire safety measures at the «Ave Plaza» SEC
Dear visitors of the Ave Plaza SEC, due to latest events, the management of the Ave Plaza SEC assures that comprehensive measures of fire safety are being complied with at our center, namely:
- Fire protection systems are functioning: water fire extinguishing, smoke removal, voice warning, fire alarm and others. The fire-fighting equipment automatically starts all fire-fighting systems and automatically reports the MES.
- The complex contains:
– About 1000 smoke detectors
– More than 2000 sprinklers of the water fire extinguishing system
– About 300 fire extinguishers
– Almost 100 fire hydrants and fire hoses.
- All external signs of fire protection systems are present on the territory of the trade and office center: sound speakers of the warning system, light signs in the direction of evacuation exits, plans for evacuation.
- All fire hydrants are equipped with fire hoses and fire extinguishers, which are scheduled to be tested once a year.
- Each floor of the shopping center has four emergency exits and all of them have light indicators. Those responsible constantly monitor the availability of free access to the evacuation routes of the center.
- The condition of electric grids is being checked regularly, once a year.
- Maintenance and comprehensive testing of all fire protection systems are conducted monthly.
- Also, training evacuations are carried out for workers, tenants and visitors of the center.